Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life and it's decisions..

There's alot going on in my mind right now it feels like a raging war.

What are the right decisions to make in life?
"There are no right decisions, only decisions that will determine you"
What should I do now? Should I stay in Australia? Should I come home to Malaysia? Should I find a job? Should I travel?

Wasn't life much simpler a century ago? Why, given more choices and opportunities, is life more difficult now? Conflicts happen not only in wars, but also in minds.

In the end, there is no answer, or at least, no easy answer.

Choices can be both a blessing and a curse at the same time. To me, it is such a pain in the ass.

I have made many, many mistakes till my path here. I spent my last 2 years trying to correct mistakes made in a blink of an eye. For that I am fearful to make more mistakes that could take my rest of my life to fix. But I shouldn't be.

Young and free, I know I need to keep free. but i made the biggest mistake there, and wasted a lot of money, because of my short-sightedness. My parent's dont think I feel the pain of the money, but I do, and I do dearly.It is pain enough seeing money spent, it is even more painful to know it is not even your money, and it is the most painful hearing your parents tell u that u dont understand that pain at all.

It sucks. Someone please paint my path with bright reflective paint and light it up with neon lights all the way. thanks in advance.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: