Friday, July 30, 2010

Life revolves around money.

Doesn't it so? Without money there can be no life, no freedom.. I want to think that at this day and age the world has become smaller - that it is this generation with the ability to roam the world freely.. But at the end of the day, it all depends on whether you have money.. I have alot of wishful thinking, and I realize that most of them can be achieved with money.

So money money money, where are u? One thing's for certain, it isn't here in Malaysia, unless of course you either have political connections or you own a successful business. But it's so conflicting.. I would probably enjoy my life in Malaysia more than I would back in Melbourne - having family, friends here.

But then I wouldn't have the money to be free, and being free, and independent, is important to me...This sucks! My mind is conflicted between a life in Malaysia or a life in Melbourne..

Life is conflicting indeed.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: