Thursday, August 05, 2010

Things that happened this week.

Much has been happening lately. For starters I've been having a streak of bad luck when it comes to em. personal safety.. I got bitten by my friend's dog and then stepped on something in Kuantan's South China Sea, causing really painful toe for the next two days..

MTV World Stage 2010
Well besides that, I got free tix to the MTV World Stage 2010! Which is cool because I don't get to go to alot of concerts, especially for free!


The fan i didnt manage to keep because it literally melted away in the rain.
Oh yes. It was raining. and rain all night. It rained. It stopped. It rained again. Then it stoppped. Then rained. But worst of all was the waiting. Between each performer there was practically an hour long wait in the rain. But somehow I managed to get into the VIP area which was right in front of the stage and had plenty of space, so I was fairly happy.

15,000 people. Yes. 15 thousand people.
In the end this awesome 'two hour concert' started at 8pm (although the ticket said 6pm) and ended at 1.30am. Yep, 15 thousand people stood in the rain until 1.30am staring at advertisements for xpax, sunway lagoon, mtv over, and over, and over again.


Kuantan 2010
Then of course I went to Kuantan! Nice 3 day 2 night relaxing holiday. I probably have nothing to relax from since I'm not even working yet but there is a sense of serenity I can only get from the beach..

Not quite the amazingly white sandy beaches but it'll do..

Love eating outdoors..
Starcraft 2
Yes starcraft 2 is out, and it's awesome!!!

This baby can run SC2 with every setting on 'ULTRA'.

This baby runs everything on 'Medium' and STILL lags!

 I initially started this post about something else but I guess I'll save that for another post. Gonna be hooked to Sc2 for some time. Damn you. Games like you and Assassin's creed make me wanna buy a new PC! Did I mention my laptop died again today? and it turned itself back on minutes before i was about to dissect it and perform surgery? Damn my laptop has some attitude..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: