Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012, seafood, and CPA.

I simply refuse to sleep earlier every night despite being dead exhausted from the day, while regretting that decision every single morning. Life's little mysteries.

Instead I find myself blogging at 1 in the morning when I reaaaaly should be sleeping. Is it the allure of wireless keyboards to be able to blog from the comforts of my bed and under the blanket? probably. The only thing missing is this by my side right now.

Never seem to get bored of this somehow.
Meanwhile, Sunday was a day where my parents and some family friends were like, "Hey! Lets go alllll the way to Dengkil to eat seafood!"

Dengkil. Never heard of it? Neither have I.
Apparently this small town, small enough to drive through the town n mistake it for a large highway stop, is known for seafood.

And I can see why.

Those are one spawn of devil sized prawns @ RM24 each. Yep, each piece there is enough to  order a meal by itself.
FIsh. Chilies. Bones. My nemesis.
Unfortunately there were other dishes but all of us starting tearing into the dishes like hungry vultures so there weren't many pics.

Kedai Makanan Sinki. When you run out of typical names u have to call your shop a sink.
Where my family friend manages to find all these out-of-way places are beyond me. I guess there is a reason he's called king of food.


Finally noticed that the box has been opened. The file taken out. One day to open box. Another day to open the file. and rest assured that I have yet to see the first page yet.

Okay, I should sleep or hate myself again tomorrow morning. like I pretty much do every weekday morning.

and Happy Valentine's Day to those celebrating, and to the rest, stay true to yourself, and love will come knocking. :)

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: