Friday, May 04, 2012

Avengers.... or not.

My firm is pretty awesome at times. Sometimes just for the heck of it they would rent out an entire cinema hall to watch pretty new shows. This time, Avengers.

Unfortunately our firm also has more people that would fit in one cinema hall. Hence they have to play the win-the-lottery for the movie tickets. 

Sadly, even if you did get picked, you risk getting seats like this. R02.

Pictured: Free Avengers Ticket. Free Popcorn. Not Pictured: Neck Sprain, Red Eyes.
Worst possible tickets ever? Okay maybe S01 is the worst.
Unlucky betul. Nvm la, I'm going to be watching it again tomorrow =.=" I thought I'd watch it twice but on careful and relentless consideration, I decided against risking a neck pain for the next two weeks just cause its free

I've heard that its awesome though ;) I shall know tomorrow!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: