Saturday, May 19, 2012

This week in a blink.

Dear dear this week seemed to have blazed fast in a blink of an eye. Not that I'm not grateful, its finally the weekends again. Man there must be more to life than just looking forward to the weekends.

I'm like so beat and I need like a retreat, rest, massage, spa, anything. I'm like constantly on the verge of just collapsing and sleeping just about anywhere.

Anyway, as promised (actually never did), this week in pictures!

Dell XPS
 First off I get to test my hands out on the brand new Dell XPS 13. So new in fact we had to wait weeks for the manufacturing to complete. Sleekest Dell laptop, so sleek that it doesn't even have a LAN port. Kinda bordering on absurd isn't it? Nonetheless, did I mention sleek and beautiful already? Oh yeah sleek and amazingly stylish. Too bad it isn't mine =p.

Finally. Dota 2.
Finally. I get to test out the Dota 2 currently in Beta thanks to a friend invite many weeks back. I must say while the graphics isn't as nice as I thought, the gameplay is still there. It is still kinda hard to differentiate the different heroes - and for some unknown reason the words on my screen are freaking smaller than ANTS. and that is quite literal. Last game played: SK Score 22-4.

Jambu Batu Seller
This Jambu Batu Seller just outside my office is ridiculously popular. So popular in fact that I think he earns crap load of money daily. There's like a need for a 20 minute queue for our jambu and by the time we leave often there's like a horde of 10 people waiting in line already. But his asam is really something else.

In other less exciting news, my aircond decide to take a piss at me.

By peeing inches away from my head.
This week lunch indulgences are aplenty. We have successfully completed Ipoh Yong Tau Foo, Char Siew @ Famous Seremban Favourites, and Lau Heong all in one week. If life was a game, that would be an achievement unlock right there.

Heavenly Indulgences @ Favourites Seremban Aman Suria
Mouth Watering Lau Heong
 Starbucks ventures into ice cream making =.="

Really?

And a less than successful gathering but a fun and awesome one nonetheless. Thanks all for coming out :) And an expensive bottle of wine.


Last but not least, and the largest news of all, Diablo 3.


I am not  a fan of the series and heck I did not even play Diablo 2, but I'm sure Diablo 3 counts for something if there are so many people playing. I'm going to take abit of gamble here and try it out.




It's time to log off here.. and venture into the realm of Diablo. Bye Eugene!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz


0 comments: