Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Regret..

I regret regret regret!! for something I should have done but never did!! ahh.. I hate myself for never doing it, and will hate myself even if I do it.. *sigh*.. Anywayz, schooL life is boring, day after day pass by without much happening.. That also equals to nothing ever happening, which means that there's nothing much to blog these days.. and also i know my 'poems' suck big time, but bear with it lorr.. its how i feel at times, and I just put them into jumbled rhymelss words..



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Heart beats as hopes are flying,
All sounds are lost,
in a mind filled with nothin but love,
Inch by inch I slip closer,
where I long so much to hold you,
yet never to reach u in the end,

Filled with despair and regret,
as I slowly bid my farewells,
where the sky I looked in sadness,
I stopped to look back,
at the past,
where I should have done something,
but never did..
never did..