Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sheesh..

Somehow that turned out to be my favourite word now; " sheesh! ". Hahaha.. Don't ask me why.. Had a nizeee but boring longer than usual weekend, and I don't look forward to be going to school tmr, have assembly on the rock-hard, ass-flattening seats which chew can see us so damn clearly! Aikz.. Newayz, still have tuesday off! Tmr gotta see Junaidah, to apply for librarion'ship.. n' then chong to try to change club.. By the way, I uploaded last year's Japan Nukata photos.. Have a look!! 220 pictures.. whew.. stupid streamyx kept on disconnecting.. Thats bout all i think..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a quote I got from the shoulder man.. Its quite good..

If you allow pleasure and pain to control you, you won't have control in life,
whereas if you get pleasure and pain to work for you, you have a very firm grip in life.