Thursday, January 20, 2005

Silent times..

I've nothing reli much to post, since I posted just yesterday.. so I'll continue with my jumbled rhymeless words..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Times of silence passes by,
meaningless and unworthy,
without a single purpose or goal,
Life itself has lost its gleam,

Where once stood laughter and smiles,
lies only silence and frowns,
where once stood happiness and joys,
lies only sadness and depression,

Aimless wandering through time,
with only you in my thoughts,
how much I'd longed,
but never will get,

I am before weaker by heart,
stronger by the mask,
Unknown to all but a few,
few that I'd trust with my life,

Let it be known now,
for now, for ever,
in storms or haven,
I've fallen in love with you, again..
What a fool I am..