Monday, February 21, 2005

Deep in thoughts, silent in heart..

Another monday.. lets see what happened today, Chew mengamuk and make everyone go sit stand sit stand.. and Lim wanna make me buy stupid school socks, i argued with her and went to chew to complain.. Must have spent nearly 1 and a half hours in chew's office chattin with him.. bout lotza stuff... =p that's confidential..

Another day in school, had a great time during sejarah quiz today; Ms Kamala reli knows how to spice up a boring history lesson.. and BiO nearly fall asleep in the boring empty G-2 class where students who drop subjects are supposed to go there.. Chew said we can't go library cuz there are other classes students who cause a havoc there and many ponteng.. sigh..

The past few days I've been seriously messed up.. deep in my own thoughts... I duno anything, anymore.. Sylvan stayed back today.. we didn't say a single word to each other for the past 3 weeks.. I'm starting to feel like some invisible guy, somehow totally left out.. I really shouldn't be expecting anythin, but.. is it reli wrong just to ask a few words.. I know she knows.. I just want her to tell me, make it clear and get it done with and not leave me hanging in the air like this.. I want to know the fate that awaits, be it harsh or otherwise. I want to know..