Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tomorrow becomes yesterday and will becomes couldn't

yeaa... I know I said I'd ask her on wed.. unfortunately, I didn't.. and couldn't also, I guess.. I have tuition at her place every wed.. usually after the tuition I'd had a few words with her.. I just can't blurt it out.. Its like I open my mouth and nothing comes out.. Then I realize that I couldn't ask then.. I can't risk losing her, as a friend, sister or otherwise.. I've asked once, and I cannot bear to risk asking the 2nd time..

Jian .. I mean shoulder man =) .. suggested that I call her.. I'm the kinda person who rather tell her in person, so I ain't calling.. and by the way.. I use the name Sylvan for a reason!! Why do everyone seem to know who I'm referring to? Yea, Sylvan is a nickname, but I didn't think that many ppl wud know.. Sheesh..


Today's thursday.. I'm gonna T.R.Y again tomorrow.. Friday after school.. She usually don't stay back, but she do wait for her mom.. I can't guarantee anything, but I wanna give it a go.. She knows.. and now I want to know bout her.. I hope for the best tomorrow..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION: I am having some problems with my own tagboard.. I can't post in it from my home while everyone else seems to have no problem. note that I cannot post in there for the time being until i got the stupid problem sorted out..

Thanks to all who wished me luck in the tagboard!!! thanks!!!!