Wednesday, March 02, 2005

-A suicidal problem without a solution-

No, I'm not suicidal. I'm not about to kill myself over her. The title is just in contrast with what jian and jonni boi posted at my tagboard.. Shesssh.. Well its a very very bad situation, and today was NOT a good day..

Kiwi will be coming after me for ponteng blue house marchpast today. I went to Bm tuition today with intention to end this situation, but ended up much worst.. I'm in the middle between confessing, and not confessing. My mind isin't set, the will is great but the strength isin't there.. So? I've probably called her house a hundred times today, every time with nothing to say.. sheessh.. Somemore, her moms picks up the phone every time..

This has GOT to end!! I just called her again, her mom picked up, definately sounding annoyed that I've disturbed her TV show.. Sylvan as well, she's in the same room as her mom watching TV, and I'm supposed to tell her over the phone and while her mom's behind her? no way..

God, I hope this situation end soon.. soon..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! www.mozilla.com .I'm sure you won't regret it.. =)

0 comments: