Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Exams? huh? what's that?

Yeaa.. sbeesh.. I will always hate exams, no matter what exam is it.. Today's add maths went fine, just for one really STUPID STUPID STUPID careless mistake.. Phyics was fine, and of all things.. english.. for the first time in my life, english saark.. English has never sarked... *sark=suck, from yoke keat's vocabulary =p*

Life without feelings doesn't seem very complete.. Everyone's saying how this is our form 5, how we should do nothing but study till we pass SPM and hope that we're still sane.. I really want everyone to realize that SPM is not everything!! We must all learn to enjoy and still work at the same time.. If you feel for someone, go for it, because life will cease to exist as we know it after this year! Life is short, go for it, and feel no regrets.. We're not mindless drones to study all day!

Sometimes behind a mask, feelings are kept quietly.. Feelings which are not meant to reveal to the world.. empty.. sad.. faded hopes.. A small smile will always be lit on my face.. but deep in thoughts, feelings beg to differ.. Its not meant to be shown, only felt by the one harbouring them. I would never expect you to accept me, for who I am, but I have only hoped that a miracle would happen. Sometimes hope isin't enough.. But I know now, and I'm glad that I do..
OK i dunno what nonsense I just wrote.. I closed my eyes and just wrote whatever I felt like writing, so skip this part if you can't stand nonsense..

Anyway, honestly I've got nothing much to post right now.. and I have no idea why I'm blogging while I'm supposed to be studying.. If I decide to post more tomorrow, I'd add on to this post..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! www.mozilla.com

0 comments: