Thursday, March 10, 2005

A glance back, a teardrop..

I used Realplayer to do a full sweep of my PC for all video files.. and what came up really surprised me..Videos I never knew I have ever took was before me.. A long list of videos that were deeply hidden in my computer for ages.. For all of those sick minded fellas, I wanna clarify that these are NOT sick videos.. They're videos of my past, form 3 and form 4.. and some others..

There's this video on the last few days of form 3, where Zhiyi, Porhai, Me, Kevin and Suyan were playin mahjong in class.. it was a Monday, judging we were all wearing the white shirt.. Then there was one in form 4.. Miss G's period.. the entire class was in the state of chaos.. It really made me smile.. Everyone looked so happy.. We were chattin, shouting away, and the unmistakably voice of Ashminder.. Times that had passed.. Times that will never come back; only memories.. I have always took them for granted, until the time u know your happy times are numbered..

I hope for other not to repeat my mistake.. If you're not, then that's fine.. but for many of us, which includes me, we, or rather I took so many things for granted.. But I want to change.. I want to treasure every second of my life from now on.. Because Life is short, and precious, and so are the times when you look back and smile.. when you look at yourself laughing and smiling away.. Enjoy it, treasure it, because it will never last.. We're in our last year of our schooling days.. We're going to split and go our own ways.. I'll treasure every moment I have left!!

I'm going to be a changed person.. I'm not going to abandon my studies to treasure time, and yet I am not going to let time pass without being treasured! The pictures I have taken years past have taught me a valuable lesson in life.. It taught me how to appreciate the better times..
For now, I will put a smile on my face, and appreciate seconds that passes..

I admit, though I do feel a bit lonely sometimes, though I long very much for Sylvan, though her smiles in pictures can bring tearsdrops.. I should stand still, I should just accept it.. and start walking away.. Never have I had someone or something that happened had such a big impact on my life.. I won't show it, I will never show it.. but I will treasure the times we had together as friends and classmate.. Not that we aren't friends now.. but I know, that I'm just a distant friend now, that we'll probably never exchange more than 10 words in a year.. Know that I really loved you.. that's all..

Lawy3rz ,
signing off..

0 comments: