Sunday, March 06, 2005

Feelings beyond words..

Its a Sunday and today's a really slow day.. I'm gonna be having exam tomorrow, and I'm not studyin.. Lets see.. IT exam tomorrow.. I havent touch the damn books!! gonna die.. seriously, didnt even flip a single page.. Can't blame me, its not like Chandra taught a single thing for the past 3 months.. *sigh* forget exams lar.. I'm just gonna take them, and be off terribly..

Besides that I've been feeling .. weird.. I can't really describe it, and I don't think I'm gonna try describing it here.. Probably many of you reading this blog think that I'm really seeking attention in school enough already.. Times that passed brings memories, time that will pass brings a future.. Sometimes I smile at the past we had, though not much, but in the end, I know there will be no future for a 'we'..

Signing off..
Lawy3rz

0 comments: