Monday, March 21, 2005

Feeling blues

Heck, I'm fatter than before.. AhH!! DuN believe 5 simple buffets can make u so fat... FAT FAT FAT... shoot.. gonna triple my exercise (which is scarce in the first place) and cut down on food.. Shoot man.. Muz be the Pangkor trip, where I did nothing but eat, sleep, lay around.. Played pool and table tennis there also.. Beach waves, the cool breeze.. it was definately a relaxing hols, but sadly it made me fatter too..

Got back some results of the first monthly test, definately better than last year's results anytime.. but I dun wanna get too confident.. Gonna study like mad for the mid year... its for the forecast..

A good friend of mine asked me in class today.. still thinking of her? I was.. He told me why would I think of her since she'll probably never think of me.. I didn't deny it.. but I couldn't answer it anyway..

Not quite sure wat to blog anymore these days, I guess this is the end of this post.. Signing off, Lawy3rz

0 comments: