Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pangkor, had a nize time

I'm back from PangkoR!! Dun ask me why I went there, cuz I don't know.. but it was nize anyhow.. It was a total R&R holiday, doing nothing but sleep, eat, and relax.. Did practically nothing but relax around..

I didn't know just sitting around wud be so relaxful.. lying by the beach at night, at sunset.. the breeze was cooling and strong.. the hotel itself was nize.. it was the Pangkor island beach resort.. or formerly known as the Pan Pacific Beach resort.. Played pool and table tennis there wid my dad and bro there as well.. it was definately fun and relaxing..

I'll add on to this post later.. dun feel like bloggin much rite now..


Pangkor sky..


If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! www.mozilla.com

0 comments: