Thursday, March 24, 2005

Reviving the forum of the betarianz

Another week has passed.. Yesterday was certainly nize.. Barely did anything for Physics, probably cuz Mr. Wong is as tired, stuffy, and hot as us in the classroom since there was a blackout.. Sheesh.. of all times, just after our sports practice.. The class was a smelly tin of sweat..

The day became nizer after we kinda skipped the debate in the auditorium hall.. and went for a 2 hours P.E.. chun lehh.. almost got caught by the black man though.. But, got blasted like crazy from Mrs Chandra today cuz she got into trouble.. Sorry lo..

Tomorrow is a holiday.. It's nize to have a 4-day week.. Feels less stress.. Anyway, besides homework, I've only been working on one thing only.. that is to revive the beta forum.. which doesn't seem to be going that well.. even changes I made to the forum layout doesn't seem to be working.. sheesh...

oh yeah.. Attention to all Beta Students!! Beta movie planning has kicked into action.. Plz log into the forum to give ur ideas, suggestions, plans, or anything else.. Members of the movie commitee is all IT students.. If u wanna help out, ur more then welcome to..Current leader of the movie would be Jonathan.

http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/4_betarians

This is a movie of all of us.. Be sure to play ur part in giving ideas.. Plzz give sensible and possible ones la.. Thanks lotzz!!

To be honest, I feel a bit lonely, for her I guess..Whenever I do something, I can't help myself, but always think.. What would happen if she was here..? What would she say..? Ah... I need to get over her.. but I can't.. its not that simple.. *sigh* I have another problem besides that.. dunno what had gotten into me... seriously...

-Lawy3rz




If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! http://www.mozilla.com/

0 comments: