Saturday, March 05, 2005

I lost myself.. again

*WARNING- This post contain nonsense, crap and shit. Leave now if you cannot stand such matter*

Ugh.. having a bit of a headache cuz of afternoon sickness.. Shouldn't have slept just now.. I must admit that this post would be much more vulgar and filled with hatred if I were to post this 2 hours ago.. Well I've lost control over my life. No its not cuz of Sylvan, but everything else..

At home, in school, within me.. Wherever I am.. Am I really such an ignorant bastard? I get blasted with scoldings, remarks, critism from my own parents.. All I could do is close my eyes, and gave a small smile to the path my life is heading.. Silent tears always fills my heart everytime.. To put it simply, my parents probably think and feel I'm such a shit son, and I have no more strength to argue with them.. If thats what they think I am.. then.. I'll leave it be..

My brother seem to have mastered the technique to backstab and frame people.. He knows how to go crying crocodile tears to our parents and ooh, they'll come with all mighty power to so-called 'protect and defend' him, since he's such a little angel.. and it repeats all over again.. You know wat.. I'm smiling.. ...
I must apologize for the crap today..

I should never have forgotten my principles.. I hate no one, but myself for this..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! www.mozilla.com

5 comments:

dun worry man.. we who hav younger brothers understand
 
I'm the youngest son,so I don't understand ur feelings....
 
yeap.. agreed jian..
 
wait.. ooh sorri.. its weiyang.. yOu!! say ur name mah.. =p
 
..i did, didn't i?