Sunday, March 13, 2005

Uneasy silence in the air..

Sunday once more.. and this sunday was different than other Sundays.. For starters, my family and I drove down to Seremban, than to Port Dickson with some of my mom's good friends.. Had seafood for lunch, and then to the camp.. actually a resort in PD where my younger bro has a camp for 3 days 2 nights..

Then that's where it all began.. We spent a couple of hours there.. before we left.. It's his first time going out on his own, and though he has some friends over there (my mom's friends daughters who he knows), we're still quite worried bout him.. In the car, at home, it started to feel very quiet without him.. and yeah... despite we have our quarrels, I kinda miss him.. someone to bug.. ;) Wonder how's he doing at the camp now.. It's only been around 10 hours.. my mom miss him the most.. She's very close to him..

Anyway, we drove around so much, till my mom and I got carsick and got a little dizzy.. Though I'm fine now, my mom still says she's a bit dizzy.. and I'm a little worried.. Dizzy.. after so long.. It could mean a lot of things.. like.. low blood pressure.. low red blood cell count.. or just me being paranoid.. anyway, me and my dad told her to see a doc if she's still dizzy tomorrow..

As for me, tomorrow I'd probably be at home alone, other than my house minister (my maid, I have high respects for her.. she's been working for us for 12 years already..) And I think I'll really start my homework tomorrow.. Got so so so much work!!! ahh..

Wednesday going Pangkor.. Mom says that we're not going overseas (namely Europe, Spain) cuz of my SPM, and I told her straight forward, I don't think 2 weeks in Europe would disturb my studies at all.. she wouldn't listen.. haiiz... Anyway, I just hope she's feeling better by tomorrow..

Right here I'm blogging, missing my bro and also missing my pet sis.. listening to some really nize piano pieces on my com.. Don't know how someone can stand being lonely.. Seriously I've gotten damn weak.. *sigh* Nothing I can do now.. Hope for the best.

Lawy3rz,
signing off

0 comments: