Friday, March 04, 2005

Silent tears, heartsfelt, and a silent sigh..

I did my best.. no regrets.. So, this is the end.. No matter what, I have no regrets.. I did what I should have done ages past. I'm not going into detail about this. and also I don't really feel like talking bout this right now.. so thanks for ur understanding..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! www.mozilla.com .I'm sure you won't regret it.. =)

0 comments: