Monday, March 14, 2005

The last wish of my heart..

Monday, first felt day of the school hols.. Woke up at 8, and had a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y nothing to do till I remembered; homework.. sobs.. 4 essays, 2 summaries, physics paper, BM set paper..

Anyway, this post isin't bout homework.. its all bout a gurl.. yeaa yeaaa.. its me.. i'm making such a big deal out of nothing, i know i know.. and I'm also draggin this issue on and on.. I think.. that this will be the last of such a post.. so plzz bear with the last one..

...Form 3 was the most memorable and fun year of my schooling life. PMR pressure had no effect in form 3.. and I would like to thank everyone in form 3 Alpha 2003 who made a wonderful year for all of us. Thank you.. Form 3 was also the year I first felt for you..

...In Japan, I couldn't be with you, even as a friend or a pet bro. Japan still turned out to be the greatest time of my life, just being with all my friends, and my ex.. The last night, we went out at 2 am to go buy makan pulak.. Nize supper.. =) thanks.. and thanks for the invitation to stay the nite though I didn't.. 5 ppl in a room meh? supposed to be 2 onli.. =)

... I knew on the prom night, that when I held you hand, it'd could be either the first, or the first and last.. Your hand that night was cold.. We walked everywhere, and I kept your hands close to mine.. I wanted the feeling to last forever..

That was 3 months ago.. and probably the last time I had a proper conversation with you.. I know you have your own life now, and that I'm not going to be a part of it. It just occurred to me that if we're now in the same school, in neighbouring classes meter's apart, and we don't utter a single word to each other, then after SPM when we go our own ways, I'd probably never see you or talk to you again.. right?

I loved the feeling of holding your hand.. Before I asked you, I hoped very hard that I'd be able to do that again.. Nothing can be done, what said is said, what felt is felt.. I've asked you twice already, and I don't want to do this for the third time..

I, however, have one last wish of my heart.. I wish that I will have the chance and priviledge to dance with you for the last time.. before we leave school, and I probably never see you again.. I want to have a last dance with the person who I had my first dance with.. Its my heart's wish and I know wishes usually don't come true.. This is not a wish that can be acheived through any amount of hard work.. Its the last wish of my heart..

This ends here.. Take care gurl, in whatever you do, you have my best wishes.. Take care..

0 comments: