Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Pissed with the P.A system

Fed up. Roland had yet to do somethin with the P.A system and I had gotten fed up with him also.. I just wrote to Chew, directly, and I'm sure he would do something bout it.. Should he not, i'd write to Hanif.. tell him how irresponsible some ppl can be.. Are we not eligible for a proper P.A system? Besides, is this not a multi-million dollar school? How hard can it be to get a technician in??
Sheesh!!

Anyway, I missed my chance to become librarian.. I wasn't even called so I suspect the P.A system had to do with it.. I mean, the librarians had been elected and I didn't know nutz about it.. Yes I'd given my name.. I don't think I'd ask again though...

Beta forum revival is not that good but its betta than before.. At least we have constant posts.. and the bulk emailing system works.. I emailed to all the members about the revival and also the movie.. Speaking of the movie, many ppl have not given their ideas to the movie.. I don't think this movie should be made into a insulting movie revolving around jian and jona.. But if gene and the rest insist, then its up to u.. this is a graduation day video though..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To say I don't miss you wud be the biggest lie I'd ever make. From the corner of my eye, I admired you, everything about u.. But I'd messed up.. There ain't another chance, isin't it? We aren't friends, or pet bro and sis anymore, right? The look in your eyes say all.. I can feel it anyway.. so uneasy... forget it..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-
If you are using Internet Explorer, and if you are wondering why there's a blank space on top of my blog, that's because for some unknown, weird, and unexplainable reason, Internet Explorer is not able to view the head banner I place on top there. My suggestion? get mozilla firefox as your browser and ditch IE!!! http://www.mozilla.com/

0 comments: