Friday, April 01, 2005

A lonely heart, seeking refuge in nowhere..

Another week has passed.. with ridiculous amounts of hw on thursday, I doubt tmr will be a free day.. Anyway, I borrowed SiMs 2 from Tong Tong Tong Chiang just to try out how it is.. Its not that bad ler, but after sometime I suppose u get bored of it kua.. Well I'm still tryin it out and I'm not quite sure wats the ultimate goal but to live day after day.. =p those sims get so fast hungry la, tired la... susah sometimes..=p

I'm not quite sure what to blog anymore these days.. Life just seem so plain and dull sometimes.. without her.. We do nothing more than a glance once in a blue moon and that alone is enuf to strike a smile on my face.. Its just that, I've seriously been having reli bad dreams.. and I dun wanna describe it here larh... All I know is that.. somwhere, somehow, for some reason.. I reli long for u.. i can close my eyes can picture u right there smiling.. that smile will last forever..

0 comments: