Thursday, April 14, 2005

A totally lazy day not to be afforded..

Ahh.. So damn lazy today.. wake up, makan.. continued FF7.. haii.. lazy lazy lazy onli.. now's adi 2 o clock.. and I have to study anything!! I seriously muz start studying soon.. I just lack willpower to bring myself in front of the boring plain textbook..

That was yesterday.. Actually i kinda stopped there yesterday cuz my mom came back.. if she knew i never reli 'studied' at all yesterday, i'd die tau.. well, I just came back from the stadium.. Stupid LAH their planning... tug of war had to be last, and it started at 12.50 and lasted less than 5 minutes.. why can't they do that in the morning and be off with it? Besides.. damn lah.. we lost to green.. the first round.. almost did it.. dunno wat happened ah.. nvm.. right now, both my hands, and legs hurts.. macam ada blisters on hands..

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, dead tired now and having tuition in 47 minutes to be exact.. last week ponteng adi, kenot ponteng this week adi, no matter how tired I am..

Tmr is cross-country.. I'm kinda lazy to go wann at first, but when I heard blue is first, I'm determine to go..Besides, I'd reason to myself, its just for a couple of hours in the morning and it makes a good exercise.. Get a good rest today, and prepare for tmr... Waking up on 7 on a sat!! *sob* Well, luckily thurs is a hol, so I feel like thurs took over sat as a holiday.. so I dun reli mind.. same goes with next week..

Uno wat, I'm sure Kiwi is reli mad at me.. cuz I didn't stay back.. Well, seriously, I have tuition! and also I'm so damn tired lah.. but I know he wont accept them lah.. nex week also.. monday morning.. first two periods got practice kan? He's probably going to train us through out breaks, and I'm not about to miss my first librarion duty.. I'm gonna go off for break then go do duty.. He gotta sometimes realize.. We got other things to do other than marchpast, marchpast, marchpast.. We have our lives than to dedicate our entire life to marchpast.. practice there, practice here.. cuz of bad planning, thats why we're rushing.. if there had been proper planning, then I doubt this kinda situation would happen..

Then, bout sylvan.. I'm not to sure wat to type anymore.. to be honest, there IS nothing left to type bout her.. and.. I got this feeling.. that mayb I am starting to accept the facts.. I never learn from my past.. It'd happened before.. I thought i'd learn my ways.. but.. it happened again.. Back to the main thing.. I feel like I am letting her go, bit by bit, out of my life.. I'm definately out of hers, but she was never out of mine.. How long am I going to stand like this? ....

Lawy3rz

0 comments: