Friday, April 22, 2005

Silent tears of a lonely heart..

Another friday has passed.. damn tiring one too.. Thank god.. I repeat; thank god tmr is the sports day.. No more marchpast.. no more skipping classes.. No more pilling homework.... whew..anyway.. As I've probably mention hundreds of times adi, I'm not feeling very well.. ever since last tues.. I wonder why.. Well, I'm perfectly healthy at the moment.. but its just that I'm not feeling that well.. thats all..

I've been thinking of moving my blog address.. u know.. removing all links to my blog as well as anyone I know reading it.. unless u can find it off the internet.. cuz right now I can't find it myself.. So I dun think it'll be that easy to find it.. why shud I move my blog? actually.. its cuz I have doubts writing everything thats on my mind.. there're just some thing that ppl are not to know.. Yeaa.. after I post this, there'll be someone to lecture me on the definatition of blogs..

Anyway.. if I do move it.. I'll do it tmr night.. and blogger.com will take at least a week before the old address is totally unusable.. if there's anyone even reading these blogs.. post ur name in da tagboard ler.. I wanna see how many actually visit my blog..

0 comments: