Wednesday, April 20, 2005

thats how life is..

T.i.r.e.d.... w.a.n.n.a. s.l.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.p.. haha.. but still ler.. tired.. thank god tmr is a hol.. can sleep all i like, and reli finish up the damn pilling homework.. and heck my form 4 work I've all forgotten!!! aaaaa!!!!!! Thats it.. I'm doing a full revision of form 4 from tmr onwards.. I dun believe how I've seriously forgotten the basics even the simplest..

I'm still not reli feeling very well.. with constant headaches.. and also the entire body.. =S well.. gotta rest more then... someone told me today, or rather the LRT told me today that I kinda post all the sad things in my blog.. Well, its true.. thats because, I often take the happy times for granted, and also because I don't have anyone to talk to about the not-so-happy things.. Thus, I turned to my blog.. I dun care if nobody or everybody reads all my posts.. It just makes me feel better everytime I get all the stuff of me...

Besides the LRT, an ex-f5 whom I havent talk to in some time also chat wid me yesterday.. He kinda asked.. why don't I move on with my life? I told him..i am.. but deep inside I knew I was lying.. to be fully honest, I want to forget her.. forget I ever met her.. wished that I have never knew her.. despite having great times with u.. if this is going to be how this ends.. I.. I wished I reli have not met u.. Everytime I close my eyes, you appear.. smiling.. I don't want to see that.. thats why I keep awake till later hours these days.. I'm trying to forget it.. I'm moving on!! which part of that don't I get.. I'm seriously just a DamNed form 5 student, doomed at everything..

*sigh* One last thing.. Watever u might hear from dat WeiYang.. I am not the bit interested in junior girls... >=( 'baka'

0 comments: