Tuesday, April 19, 2005

a sweet love..

Heyzz.. Feeling a bit off colour today.. Lets start with sports.. Well, we did manage to make sure red house didn't get 3rd in tug of war.. being 3rd is nothing much to be proud off, but beating red house is.. =p Came back damn tired and weak.. Then came back got march past.. ahh.. tmr is the rehearsal sports.. Yep I'm coming.. why not? but on thurs I'm not coming to school for practice.. I've got things to do, books to study and homework to complete? Is that a good enuf answer for u? I'm sure it isin't for some.. Well, enuf said about sports today..

Back home.. I've temporarily abandoned FF7 temporarily as I continue with my craze for love hina manga recently.. =p well, i just finished the entire 14-episode manga series in.. 2 days! Yea yeaaa i know i'm probably damn outdated.. hehe.. damn nize manga.. next is da anime.. I asked d' monkey adi.. hope he rmb to bring.. =p

There's something about the manga that struck me is about the sweet.. and mayb a bit of ecchi.. romance.. but thats not the point here!! anyway... it just occurred to me that I've.. never had a sweet love b4.. but whats the point anyway.. not like its anyone's but my fault for that.. U know wat.. I reli dun know who am I anymore.. before, I used to vow to become a silent one.. meaning quiet.. do my work, keep my head down.. Then I went into form 3.. Mixing with such good friends there (i'll consider them my good friends even if they never did), I reli became noisy.. I forgot the vow.. At some points I did go overboard a bit, disturbing ppl too much.. Then I began to realize my mistakes.. The same happened all over in form 4.. but sometimes I like quiet times to myself.. I could as though feel myself, understand myself better.. Yeah I'm sorry that it sounds nutz.. forget it..

The very reason why I vowed was because of this.. this..

-lawy3rz

0 comments: