Saturday, May 14, 2005

I seek not to be loved but to love.. again..

I seem to be blogging even more frequently in the middle of the exams.. sheesh.. wats with me.. Anyway, there's nothing much to post today cuz I just posted a long one yesterday..
Still hate my bro, he acts so polite sometimes but suddenly when I turn round, he's back to his rude ways.. wats with him ler.. I don't know how to treat him also..

This post wouldn't be about him.. its kinda more dedicated to love.. Aih, as the title goes, I seek not to be loved but to love again.. this is largely cuz I haven't thought really about this.. It's been over two months since March 4th.. I kept myself from this topic.. Till now, it hurt everytime I even thought of it.. but I think a change has come about..

The feeling of being in love is a great one.. Its like a mixture of thousands of emotions together.. beyond words, definately.. I don't have that feeling for months, and now I seek it back.. mayb not with Sylvan, but I just want that feeling.. I'm just so happen to be in the mood for crapping.. so duN take this post seriously..

Lawy3rz..

0 comments: