Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blogging again..

YawN.. wat a (boring) day.. Woke up, tutor my bro maths, had lunch, play a bit, went to tuition, came back and played a bit more, then did moral KK, almost done now, then play a bit more, online a little, and now, blogging.. There, summarize my last 12 hours in 1 line..

Im not quite to sure what to blog about today.. Not like there is anything happening anyway.. Oh yeah, hey, I was quite thinking how long the video of each person to be, i was thinking 7 seconds.. Well, post ur opinion on the tag board.. This is for our class movie uno.. I've been preparing a little tinnie little bit for it.. GoD i never knew how damn troublesome this movie could get..

I'm still woozy.. Dammit, with an extra headache, I feel worse than ever, but surprisingly I felt a little better after tuition.. I still havent' decided if I should take this blog off the address for a while.. i guess it'll remain until I decide..

Btw, whyy la... all my anime's I've been waiting haven't been coming out!! Its adi wednesday.. dammit, I'm waiting for so many anime's summore.. Yep I've been addicted all over again.. I stopped being an anime fan for so long, and now, its all started back again.. and seriously, that green green anime left a seriously deep impact on me.. I duN know how to explain why or how, but it just did.. I just felt.. hit.. like a cannonball to my gut..

Oh well, guess most of you are bored of me rambling how fcuked up I feel at the moment, guess I won't give the same preach.. I, feel that I'm just like any other guy, facing fcuking exams, failing love life, arguments with friends, misunderstanding with family.. To come to think of it, I'm starting to understand why the hell I'm feeling so goddamn terrible.. Guess the love thing was simply the last straw.. It just blew, and everything juct came crashing down on me.. everything huh? ...

well, till later,
Lawy3rz
signing off.

0 comments: