Friday, June 10, 2005

Never EVER going to a goverment department again..

GOD!! I spent my entire day sitting and waiting in a goverment department to make my Mykad.. the entire process took less than 3 minutes and I had to wait 4 hours for 250 numbers to pass by.. So damn boring there.. luckily I prepared my mp3 which unfortunately died out after 1 and a half hours cuz I didn't charge the batteries.. after that it got so boring.. NEVER AGAIN!! ahh..

Well I came back and did piano homework and two more Moral KK, that leaves one last one.. shouldn't take too long.. actually I stopped cuz I ran out of ideas, but thanks to Kris, I had one or two reasonably good ideas.. Thanks yar!!

Hehe.. Ah my goddess came out today as well as Bleach!! hehehe.. so nize, both of them, now waiting for one more anime, He is my master.. =p all these anime's are highly recommended!! =p Sadly, other animes like love hina and school rumble which i'm downloading, or rather which I've been downloading for the past one week has been DAMN slow.. shesssh..

I just rewatched a few episodes of DNAngel (not D.N.A, they are two different animes), and I must say, its still a very nice anime.. though not all will agree, I'd say its nize.. =p

ahh my dad just banged on my door, its his cue of saying, "GET TO BED!!".. haha.. I guess I'll just finish up this post and get to bed soon.. I am slightly tired.. a bit sleepy..

Signing off,
Lawy3rz
-Rollercoaster of my emotions-

0 comments: