Thursday, June 16, 2005

Weaker than I thought.. in many ways..

Haii.. I gotta admit.. I'm weaker in many ways and more than I've ever thought.. Alright alright.. this has something to do with another anime.. somehow these animes reli make a mark within me.. I wouldn't know how to explain this, but the reason why I'm addicted to anime, is not Only because they are interesting but also rather cuz each of them has a lesson of life within them.. or at least, this is how I feel..

and yes, the onli task left in my D/L list is Mai Hime, which I'm finishing tmr.. I just feel that the sooner I finish this, the better.. I need to seriously start studying.. my results were like shit..(again).. .... *curse...*

Oh yea.. back to the weak thing.. well, when I think of it, I'm weak in most, if not everything.. My studies suck, my sports are even worse, my emotional levels are damn low and shaky recently, my willpower/self-dicipline to do something is non-existant, my physical fitness is ridiculously out of shape, my cooking skills are one of the worst seen in mankind.. so, I was thinking.. shit, wat the hell do I have? nothing actualli.. well I can't think of one..

I've never given thought to what I want to do later in life.. its a cloudy thunderstormy place in my mind which I don't really want to visit at the moment.. but I don't mind picking up a few cooking skills.. everyone's been saying how it'll come in useful during college days..

Its kinda late, and I rather be lying on my comfy bed thinking bout all this, but my mom had something for me to do, and now she's bathing.. so... I think that's all for today..

Lawy3rz
signing off.

Be who you want to be, and not who people expect you to be..

0 comments: