Thursday, June 23, 2005

To love again?

Ey, I haven't blogged for a little bit of time now, so I guess it's time i updated my blog.. lets see whats been happening around me.. lets see.. nothing spectacular i guess.. add maths homework... BM homework.. stuff like that.. more exam marks.. I feel so damn intimidated by all those seriously smart students who always gets 90 over everytime.. dammit ler.. feel so small compared to them..

Anyway, there's also been some slight time table change in a few classes, and some Miss Jaya Kaya Gaya whatever her name is took over our english lesson.. I honestly swear that i'll appreciate Shanta from now on.. This Gaya teacher damn bloody boring.. I've never met a worse robotic teacher which has absolutely zero sense of humour in her.. ugh, i dun even want to blog more about her..

Lets see.. ponteng moral and add maths today.. almost fell asleep during english.. more or less boring life.. on the more interesting note, we might actualli have started something for the class movie today.. please, please.. dun ask me how its going because I don't know what kind of answer to give you.. To start it first, I am NOT in charge, but just helping out.. secondly, its going to be a no-theme neutral movie with a few teasing features that chew doesn't understand because if he does, it'll be rejected. fullstop.

About love.. Honestly ler, to everyone who tells me that I'm a lovesick freak.. you're absolutely right. Except that I'm not overdoing it.. and I don't expect to be loved in return... =) its just that, having the feeling alone is the best time of my life.. after 4 months since my last rejection.. mayb its time I start to hope and feel again.. something like a new dawn lah.. hahaha..

I can feel myself letting go, I don't feel so cramped inside out anymore.. I feel much better than I was weeks ago.. at the moment ler.. because I believe, I believe if that if I learn to accept the feeling as it is, by just accepting it, the joys of life will always be there.. and I will learn to accept that, from now on.. =)

Any new news? haha.. nothing I guess.. just a feelings' change.. even if there was.. that someone in mind, it's absurdly impossible now, or ever... hahaha..

Lawy3rz,
logging off

-Love brings hope to everything..

0 comments: