Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yaksuku..

Aiyaa...so fast ler, the precious Saturday seems to passed.. time seems to be going faster and faster..Nothing much really to post today, considering at the rate i'm posting, I'm rather running out of things to post..

Well great opportunity to crap out.. Damn la.. I just got bitten by mosquitoes twice while typing this much.. yaksuku.. Don't make promises that you can't fulfill..I always believed it's just as bad as lying, deceit.. Empty promises are empty words, meaningless.. Why am I talking bout this? well i don't feel like elaborating this, so I won't..

I don't know bout you all, but i'm having problems with my music player here on this blog.. the thing wouldn't run!! ahh.. i've been searching for solutions, but what's most annoying is that I didn't do anything.. it just died by itself..

AnYway, I'm gettin a little too foul-mouthed lately.. haha... SorRi ler.. I'll try to change that bit aSaP.. lately too used to it adi.. not Gud lehh~..

Well anyway, it is getting a little late, and before my dad come banging on the door, I better stop here for today.. Logging off,

Lawy3rz


0 comments: