Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another damn week.. how long more???!! reli frustrated here.. How many weeks have passed?? and when I finally get to buy it, oh the shopkeepers comes along and say, oopz, iPod shuffle sold out.. I could almost strangle him there and then.. but oh well, knowing very well i'll go to jail for that, I kept cool... geram laa..GERAM~ !!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ahhh.. that felt much better.. released my geram-ness.. There goes my plans to buy before august.. oh wth la.. not like i can do anythin but wait another week.. wait wait wait.. Enough of Ipod shuffle at the moment la.. even though I had a great time releasing my geram.. the more i talk about it, the more frustrated i get..

Everytime i get into a car, i kinda feel a sense of disappointment.. those of you who had been following my blog progress will probably noticed that one post went off this blog not too long ago.. and this, has everything to do with that.. another day, some other day, one of these days, Some time soon, next time, when I'm free, some day later.. I've heard it all.. and I'm not that dumb to persue it anymore..

Basically its false hope, fake promises and nothing but all talk.. the real question is, when is it? or rather.. is there really a it? I keep quiet, and do nothing.. I keep quiet and try hard to forget those words.. I keep quiet and.. hope those words come true.. nothin else..

Saw fantastic 4 today, quite a nize show.. but reli, I've realize.. that SPM is 3 months away, and all right.. I'm freaking already.. Anyway, I am gonna swear that I will study real hard for the next 3-4 months until the very last day of SPM from tomorrow onwards, no more games for me until then, no more anime for me either.. This will be a principle for me and I don't break principles for any circumstances..

However, games and anime dun include social life.. oh, my social life isin't hanging out at malls, parties, cybercafe and all those stuff other ppl mite do.. my social life has me, me and me inside it onli.. it includes the person i mite like, the things I like to do, stuff like that.. I'm still going to have this or I'll go mental before SPM..

Kelli.. She's kinda a mysterious person to me.. for I know nothing about her, even after spending years in school together before.. before.. I think I know alot about her, but I acutally don't.. and our interest dun seem to match a bit also.. its a terrible match.. and anyone I've told this about said my taste sucks.. and I admit it kinda does.. but.. thats who I am..

This has been a long post, and I've got a TV show coming up, so..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

Add-post, its been 4 hours since the post on top.. I cant sleep.. I'm reli pissed.. frusfrated, angry, disappointed, all over something so small.. I keep telling myself that

0 comments: