Saturday, July 30, 2005

Password compromised..

I hate password compromisations.. but still, there was nothing i could do.. the DUMB gsc website didn't cover the password field with asterisks with I had to register a new account to book online tickets... thus, my dad who was sitting next to me had a great view of it.. so, I changed all my passwords, from blogger, to email account, to msn... everything.. haha.. hope that will stay from now.. i liked my old password, and I havent gotten bored of it yet.. but still, security comes first..

Monthly test has just finished two days ago.. and tomorrow will be the last day of the week.. or more accurately, the last day of July.. and I want to get my Ipod and I will do my very best to get it.. My mind is set, my reseached completed..

Flooble chatterbox , both mine and yoke keats have been corrupted in their database fall... so forgive the inconvenience and start filling it back up again ar..

Nothin much to add here for the time being, and from request, here are more emma watson pics i found on the net, and for those.. *hint hint chia chee* hu dun know this girl, she's hermione from harry potter movie..




Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: