Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the burning sky..

I smelled burning smell yesterday in my study room and the first thing that came to my mind was that my com was overheating (I leave it on the whole day) and that something was burning in it.. but when I checked.. the temperature of my computer was well below the average temperature, let alone dangerous..

It wasn't until today I realize.. that the same burning smell had caused the haze.. The visibility in Subang now is terrible, not more than 500 m, i estimate.. The air smells of burning debris, and heat that are felt differently from the haze.. The smell and heat can seep through the air-cond filters and the windows.. why? there's nothing in the papers, yet, or online that I could find out the reason so far.. but, all i can say is that, the sky is burning..

I'm not going to school tmr.. why? cuz I dun wanna waste time in the hall but rather study up my subjects, the damned trials are just 6 weeks away.. I wanna take this trial damn serious.. Trinity college ppl came today, and to get into that, I cannot use my forecast results, what else Monash uni that I am trying, I repeat, trying, to aim into.. so I'm going to work and work damn hard..* (weekdays ahh =p)

Even I shouldn't be bloggin now.. oh well, to physics~!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: