Monday, July 25, 2005

-_-"

Oh, how great.. the first day of exams.. BM had the stupid (6marks) peribahasa and IT.. nvm.. then english had that line from the litreature which I thought Juana was the person who said that line.. okay fine.. todays exam isin't that bad but hell it felt terrible and horrible..and to top it all, fcking Nathan said my shoes weren't as black as him so it was 'wrong'.. fcuk u.. hope u burn in hell.. was late for english exam cuz of u.. but in the end i finished early and went to sleep anyway.. hahaa..

My head hurts and my eyes ache, i've finished 4 chaps of sej in a few hours and now i'm actualli doing add maths.. but I'd thought I'd get a rest just a short while.. Blog a bit, clear out my head abit.. And I'm decided whether I should stay up late studying, or sleep early.. ahh, decide later ahh..

Anyway, check this out, a pic from the 4th movie of Harry Potter, Goblet of fire, Hermione (emma watson) at the Yule Ball.. kawaii leh.. cant wait..



Note before going on : Kelli is not Kelly (take note Kelly).. This Kelli is rather a nickname, just like Sylvan.. and also, dun la simply make conclusions on who Kelli is..

I know, that I'm rather plump =(, dumb, and more or less ugly.. but I don't reli care.. ^_^ Liking someone is very much different than having that someone liking you back.. Someone to remember of, when your down, is rather important.. honestly, I don't seek love that desperately.. i'm not lovesick, I just want to have someone important, and it doesnt matter if the other person feels the same..

Kelli huh.. okay fine.. I can't think of another nick to name a person.. i dun like to use exact real names here.. Practically, Sylvan and I are more or less strangers already by now.. I dont feel like we've known each other before.. wherelse Kelli isint reli an approachable person.. Attractive maybe, but nothing else other than that.. aikz.. I shouldn't even be considering her.. Feelings felt cant be blogged reli.. but.. oh nvm.. forget it..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: