Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ipod shuffle 2?

guess not today.. Aikz, i cant say I wasn't disappointed, but I tried to reli hide it and make it sound reli casual though I reli reli wanted it.. But i know I shouldn't rush it.. but then again I've been waiting months and doing my research on it.. In any case, plan A has failed.. Plan A was to bank on my dad for the promised 200 bucks subsidies, and I can pay the balance back by installment..

Plan B, now, is to withdraw each cent I have from the bank and spend on the Ipod shuffle in cash.. My dateline hasn't change.. Its still by August.. I don't believe that the price will drop anymore after the recent drop.. Though my dad expresses his support on this matter, i don't reli think he feels comfortable spending more than half a thousand bucks just like that.. Our way of spending, our piorities, our way of luxuries, they're all different..





guess there's nothing I can do now but wait for another week..
another week.. week after week after week I seem to wait and wait..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: