Wednesday, July 27, 2005

yar..

been 2 days of miserably exams since I last blogged.. nothing reli to talk about the exams.. sit in class quietly writing a bunch of alphabets on a piece of paper that will determine your very future..

Anyway, I wanna thank Mrs Shanta here 4 being such a kind soul~ =) serious! she gave me her papers cuz there wasn't any more left for me.. hehe.. thanks lotz Mrs Shanta!

Life's not exactly stormy, but it ain't a calm sea either.. its just.. like turbulence on planes... rough at times, smooth otherwise.. and it ain't my fault also that i'm so damn lost.. Lost lost lost!! ahh wat the heck..

I kinda realize that I've been kinda finding Kelli more often.. aiH.. hate it ler.. Life's a maze, life's a sea.. doing its very best to get you lost and unless u know your way, and your light to show the way, u'd be lost.. Sylvan.. we're strangers, simply that.. and above all, I should get over her already.. strangers.. wats next?

oh well, there reli aint much to blog.. here's more pics of emma watson..





Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: