Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bon Odori, 16th July 2005, one of my best memories in secondary school..

Note: the Pics are not in order and not related exactly to the post but rather random order.

Today,

My leg hurts hurts and hurts but it hurts for a great cause.. I had one of my best times in my life tonight, and a memorable night that I can never forget, ever.. It was soooo FUN!! and plenty of cute gals too.. =p ^_^ hehe.. jkjk..

Let see, in the morning, i went to the EST workshop, and found out thing that I never knew could actualli fail me in the exaM.. I am thankful that I went for the workshop..Nothing much to tell about the workshop.. after the workshop, i had lunch with boon, chew, and kok.. some mamak store..

Then took a taxi back cuz Malaysian's bus system seem to suck more than ever now.. wait and wait and wait but the bus never seem to come.. stayed home from 1~4 pm.. didn't do much theN..

But then, 4 o clock came, and I needed to get prepared.. this is where the stupid part comes.. I rushed cuz I forgot to collect clothes in and I wanted a snack.. rush rush rush, then I finally get out to wait for a bus.. Wait wait wait, in the end took a taxi to school.. BUT, then the taxi said he'll onli drop me off a metropoliton after I got in.. so fine, I dropped off at Metropolitan and started walkng to school..Walk walk walk then reached back gate.. of all things, it was LockED! so i had to take a bigger round to walk to the front gate.. I was late, for sure.. but when I finally got there.. there was less than 5 people.. sheesh.. BUT anyway, I got there early and that was better than late..

Took a small miserably bus to the stadium.. every other school bus we saw as huge and airconed.. haha.. made fun of the bus, and I think the lady driver never want to take us again..

Plenty of gals there was wearing kimonos/yukatas (not sure which term to use).. more gals than guys, definately.. kawaii~! hehe.. then got gathered, kinda like sheeps.. then got directed to the hall inside the stadium.. given shirts (sadly not Yukata *sob sob*) and new fans.. Observed around and we saw girls in cosplay, kimonos/yukatas, dresses, japanese fashions, all sorts.. the guys were more or less plain, few in yukata's.. nth much for guys.. =D

Then we moved to the center of the field where we were like celebrities.. countless cameras were at us when we posed for the cameras.. CHUN.. I wan one of those pics also~! sadly I didn't bring camera cuz I scared stolen or rosak... But I did take one pic on my phone which turned out horrible.. sori ya guyz/gals.. no pics until I try to collect them from other people..

Then began all the dancing ler.. 4 dances, two times each round, and there's three rounds.. ahh.. tired, tired, tired but fun fun fun.. erm.. the names of the 4 dances were..
1-Dai Tokyo Ondo
2- Hanagasa Ondo
3-Tankobushi
4-Ohisama Ondo

and my favourite was the last one..=p

p.s - as you can see.. the line is very straight.. isin't it?
well during the breaks, I went out and cari makan.. hungry ler.. by that time was adi 8pm.. find any shop which I can actualli get to the front counter without being squished, i bought watever they sold.. in the end, I resulted with a california role and a 8 bucks sushi box whicH i dun even know wat izzit.. but it was fine.. =p then I bumped into Kit Yeng, my pet sis punya fren which I know from some time back.. yor.. she was wearing a full yukata.. chun also ler..

then 2nd round started, the same process repeated itself.. then I went out to makan again.. this time I bought somethin I knew.. yakisoba.. kinda okay onli.. I've definately tasted better ones..

then third round started, which onli went one time for each dance.. by that time it was already 9.30.. the last performance was the drum performance.. and thats it... the thing was closed.. there were some crying, I think.. kinda sad la.. so fast end..

thats about it for now ler.. all i can say is that I had a great time, and next year, on the 16th of July.. I will be there.. always.. =)

Thanks to Haru-san and.. erm.. someone whose name very hard to rmb, for teaching our group how to Bon Odori dance.. domoarigato~! thanks to those who made it possible for me to go as well.. thanks..

0 comments: