Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry potter and the half blood prince

I just finished harry potter and the half blood prince.. well overall i can say its not too bad, with much more mushy romance than the previous books.. and death.. the last book ended with the death of sirus, and now.. its dumbledore.. and an interesting twist how harry and ginny got together.. oh well, i'm not going to give a boring long reivew on the book.. but I enjoyed reading the book..

and oh, btw, take a look at this


What'dya think? Katie Leung, as Cho Chang..

Anyhow, I've been feeling kinda.. erm.. stabbed.. every night before I sleep.. its a feeling that I cant reli describe.. but.. I think its something to do with my past.. i don't think i've settled my past, honestly speaking.. This is reli a delicate matter which I wanna blog out.. alone.. the nights I spend thinking for hours, the nights I spend hoping forever..

Nothing else to blog I suppose.. since its only been two days since my previous posts..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

-a hearts wish will always just be a hearts wish, for you..

0 comments: