Thursday, July 14, 2005

Friday.. huh?

I used to like Friday's the most.. somehow now I kinda dread to it.. firstly, its a sign that an entire week had passed, another week closer to SPM.. Another thing is my Chinese tuition.. ahh, somehow I dread all tuitions, but usually when I get started, I'm fine.. but chinese is another thing.. I can never get the words right, and its not a matter of 'how much u study' them thing..

Anyway, I slept this afternoon and woke up feeling horribly groggy.. No wonder I've never slept in the afternoon before.. I dunno why I slept also, I was referring to some add maths ques and suddenly I found myself asleep..

IPOD~ Ahh.. kenot tahan adi.. I reli reli reli reli wanna get Ipod Shuffle 1 Gig.. especially when suddenly its 150 bucks cheaper than it was a month ago.. Whats most geram is that I know I shouldn't rush this, half a thousand bucks IS a LOT of money to ME.. I duno bout all of you all, but half a 650 bucks is heck a lot of moneY..

my dad was kinda *surprisingly* kind and supportive of me wanting to buy Ipod Shuffle.. I'd thought he go.. "Its your money," with a kinda gruntled tone whenever he's unsupportive of me buying something which is out of the category 'neccesity'. But I'm kinda glad he's kinda supportive.. cuz I reli wan this Ipod..

Studies.. I'm barely finishing homework these days, but i've sworn to finish them, every single one of them and never leave one out, and thats what I'm doing, even if it means staying up whole night.. (thankfully it had never resorted to that).. I try to do some amount of studying in school and I reli TrY to isolate myself from my frenz, or I can't study a damn thing..

What if.. Somehow, although I'm feeling quite up these days, that I've been talking to some people I never knew possible, that I'm making new frienz, that I held .. oh nevermind(this line was cut due to fear of security and privacy compromise) , I feel kinda.. I duno, how to describe it huh.. nvm ler for now..

I seriously, am, who I am today, because of a girl.. A person you would never expect, or even imagine her to be.. She taught me more than any book or teacher could teach and the most important thing of all.. I used to be reli (mayb I still am, dunno la.. ) reli reli reli annoying, and my attitude was damn teruk.. it was the worst.. I knew.. but I didn't care.. till form2.. then everything changed.. I was a changed person, and I owe it all to that girl.. who, I think, hates me till now.. Aikz.. =p I wanna say, thank you!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: