Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bon Odori

Ouch, my leg hurts.. aching all over.. and this is cuz I'm so smart to walk home from school.. took nearly an hour, dammit.. ahh.. and before that I came back from JSKL, Japanese School of Kuala Lumpur, from a Bon odori practice, and it was reaaaallly fun~!! fun fun fun fun fun ..haha.. and there's gonna be more this saturday..

Speaking of this saturday, I reli wonder whY the EST workshop is held on this saturdays of all saturdays.. I don't give a damn whether its compulsary or not, I'm going cuz I think its going to be a good workshop for the first time cuz we got no teachers on EST.. So, the workshop is from 9.30 till 12, and then we go home for 4 hours, and then I gotta get back to school by 4.30 to get the school transport to the Bon odori festival.. and oh, any of you who want to go are welcome to, this saturday at matshi..matshu.. ahh the stadium we had for our sports day from 7 till 9.30..

Even though I said that I'll get Ipod Shuffle 1GB, I definately dun have the money currenlty.. and besides, since prices had drop recently, mayb i'll cross my fingers and hope it'll drop more.. either way, I'll try to get it by August.. Till then.. Sob..

Security's been compromised.. I have a great suspicion that somehow my dad knows of this blog.. while thats not a bad thing, it certainly isin't good either. That would mean I have to be more wary while typing anything here.. And this blog is very much like a diary.. A diary I don't fancy my parents to see.. In any case, I'll be more cautious for the time being..

Anyway, i'm hungry and i better go get a small bite before dinner..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz, with aching soles..

0 comments: