Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Festive Festival..

Tuesdays,

Besides being given a BIG piece of mind from shanta today, there ain't much happening around.. life's like usual, sit in class, do work, eat, come back to class, do more work, then balik.. My entire life, or mayb everyone's life is revolving just that.. Its so boring, and thank goodness, thank goodness, that I'm doing something different tmr..

On the dark side, there's two hours of Wong.. I don't understand a damn thing he's teaching anymore, and I am going to study my own physics or I'm gonna fail.. all i remember of him is why is the sky BLUE?? and "planes" as well as rice with dishes...

I'm more or else almost done with my english essay, but for some reason, I'm not done yet.. Its reli now the piority homework, cuz Shanta's gonna give us another piece of her mind if we dun get it done.. Add maths' to be done by Friday.. and the rest? haha.. nvm..

So, I've decided to get the Ipod Shuffle, 1 GB, and I'm seriously started collecting money from different sources.. RM 650, its acceptable, and I can't wait to lay my lands on it.. The onli bad thing is that it relies on internal batteries, and uses USB ports to charge them, which means if there's no computer when I go on hols, I cant recharge the Ipod.. and the USB charger is priced at RM 180.. siao.. when the cover is charged at RM150... Its more or less ridiculous to pay 150 bucks for a piece of plastic, no matter how good that plastic might be.. *sigh*

Oh well, I gotta go finish up my essay, especially when my parents are at home right now.. This post was rather a simple and quick one.. kinda rushed..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: