Thursday, July 21, 2005

caked.. Woof wOoF!

Betas doggie turning 17.. Caked him, pepsi twisted him, creamed him.. name it and this is the result..

actualli he's birthday was on tuesday.. but stuff wasn't ready.. so we moved it today.. and oh.. those few people who still owe for the cake, plz pay up!

I don't think i'm going reli into detaiL, as many of you probably knew wat happened already.. so its just pics.. and later, I'll introduce u to a new blogger in the block..


While waiting for my pics to be uploaded, guess I should say a few words.. Exam's next week and though I'm doing a bit of studying, I'm most likely gonna die.. In that case, I will study till death, never give up till the last second~! haha... so dead..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart still dwells from my past,
unsure of anything,
one which does not belong to anyone,
while my thoughts are not one,
thus myself is not me.

This path I've walked,
I've walked many times,
what's left of it,
what's left of my path,
is what's left of my heart.

Time and time again,
defying time and reason,
the will, wishes, whispers of the soul,
darkness are all around, and light is scarce,
That is me, and my soul,
just what's left of them without you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha.. nvm, I felt bored, and just typed watever came to my mind.. btw, there's a new blogger.. his name is.. da master NOOB.. Yoke Keat.. His link shud be in my sidebar.. 'support' him yar~

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: