Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ipod shuffle?

Tomorrow's another sunday, and I hope hope hope that I get to buy Ipod shuffle tomorrow.. anyway theres not much point hoping so much, cuz if circumstances turn out for the worse, then I'd just be disappointed.. so.. hehe.. keep my fingers crossed while not hoping too much..

I didn't do much today, except for revising for the exams next week.. seriously damn leceh to have exams.. So i dun have much to blog today either.. One of these days I might write a full biography on myself to date.. when I mean full, it means full, everything.. things everyone else might and might not know.. But that day I see, mite not be anytime soon..

I can't explain feelings in words.. thats me.. find one who can and I'll salute him.. Love isin't a matter of sweet words and expensive gifts *nudge nudge that someone*.. I've realize many things as I live my life.. though, I will always know that my life will never be sweet as long you're not in it..

Just finished watching two episodes of balatica galatica while I'm supposed to be studying.. but my eyes are all tired and I've been studyin more or less the entire day.. sO i thought I'd use a break.. damn the exams..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

True feelings never told are true feelings really felt by the heart..

0 comments: