Thursday, August 18, 2005

Later..

All right I admit I haven't been updating my blog for some time.. but I've been busy ler.. I just came back from dinner with Daisuke, my Japan host from last year's Nukata Junior High School exchange program.. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I quite enjoyed it, having not seen him for over a year..

I practically went out the entire day today, came back from school and then out to KLCC to meet with Daisuke.. ahh tired tired tired.. The mock exaM I wanted to do, I haven't found time to reli do yet.. Besides that.. there ain't much happening..

Actually, the reason why I haven't updated my blog for such a long time is that because I wanted to blog a special last post of a certain nightelf.. Though, I haven't found time to start that.. So, I'll still do that, but probably later..

I'm still rather dead out today, so I'm not gonna post much.. maybe later, maybe tomorrow, whatever ar..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: