Sunday, August 14, 2005

A silent smile..

I guess it would be inevitable, someone would sooner or later have told the nightelf's kingdom about this blog.. =p So, at first I kept hoping that it was merely my imagination, but realized that this blog had been leaked.. More or less quite hoping cuz the last time I checked, the nightelf's kingdom never had internet; magic maybe, not internet.. =p

Btw, if anyone had realize, my sidebar list of currently addicted anime has grown.. huge, dammit.. The last 4 days off school made me watch those anime's I've downloaded for months but never had time to watch them.. *aikz* Besides, these anime's only list down those ongoing and still releasing anime's wherelse I'm even watching some of those anime's that have finished.. gila ar.. how am I gonna pass my exam like this.. geram.. muz study more in school.. and oh, may I say, Ichigo 100% manga was REALI great!! =p

I've in the meantime, given up on buying my Creative MuVo due to Creative's dealers who are hopelessly useless.. Who the hell stock one model of Creative product and CALL themselves dealers.. assholes.. (sorry, becoming more vulgar again).. I'm FED UP.. and it came out in the papers the other day, that Creative was losing money cuz of their war with Ipod Shuffle, and i WONDER why.. wats the point of so many different kinds of products when the dealers don't have, or even heard of them!

Enuf of that.. geram geram geram, I've send an agitated e-mail to Creative just after I came back.. Hope they have fun reading it..

Anyway, some.. I wud say, weird, vibes have recently been coming from Quel thalas.. I believe some will understand, some won't.. but, as long u do, this wud be something great if u can keep it to urself.. and I'd never thought I'd say this, but, I'm dropping Sylvan out of this blog.. Dun ask why.. Thank you though..

Lawy3rz

0 comments: