Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Its a wednesday..

Its another wednesday, the middle day of the week.. Had some librarian meeting today, in preparation for the open day thing.. Did nothing much but arrange the stuff, clear the coms, stuff like that.. Anyway, putting that aside.. Honestly, something seems to be bothering me earlier..

All librarians are supposed to go to school on open day to help out on sat.. But I really can't go.. Not only my mom wants to have a gathering, my mom won't let me go also ar, she says my exams are so near and u wan to waste time..

Its like, .. oh fine, nvm.. its damn stupid.. if I ever post it out, it'll be the stupidest thing I have ever thought of.. Nvm nvm..

So, now, here I am in the study room.. (my com's in the study room).. Later I'll be doing revisions.. cuz I was playing game just now.. god, I muz reli stop.. tell myself.. s.t.o.p. all forms of games for the time being.. I must study later in the room at night.. Somehow, I got this weird thing.. If i sleep late, and get less hours of sleep, I would wake up more refreshed and awake.. If i sleep early, I wake up VERY VERY sleepy.. so sleepy that I slept sitting upright in class and tuition while writing notes.. sheesh..

In any case, I will from today, improve the standard of all the quality of the work I'm passing up.. lol.. a scolding, not at me, but at some other people by a teacher today had really waken me up from my comfortable slumber.. and now, everytime I want to slack in my work, I can think of that scolding the teacher gave, and I will give my best in them.. well from now onwards-lah.. ^_^

The last matter of Kelli.. I never thought her name will rise again in my blog.. and I still think it shouldn't.. I really should watch my steps.. been a bit careless, and thats why I ended up like this now.. muz watch my steps..

Last but not least, I think that our dead Betarians forum is actually a reli good way to communicate after SPM.. except that its so dead now.. I erased out the main forum chat areas and started new topics, mostly recently related.. I also opened it to the public to view but not post or reply anything.. Registration is now also e-mail based.. I just hope that this isn't abused.. Check it out ar, at http://s7.invisionfree.com/4_betarians

Logging Off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: